Wednesday 25 May 2016

The canteen feedback form

After the incident with my laptop last Friday, I was grateful for the staff in the canteen spotting it and handing it in to reception. In addition to saying thank you, I wanted to find some other way of returning the favour.

Fortunately, one of my classmates pointed out that there was a feedback form for staff and students to provide the staff there with input. As I have genuinely received excellent service from the canteen staff and have consistently had a good selection of food from the counters there, I was sure to place high ratings in all categories.

I will say, however, that I didn't give high ratings just because of my laptop - I genuinely think that the canteen staff are lovely and that the food has been good. I said in my review that they've been great in the two years I've been at college.

No comments:

Post a Comment