Friday 27 May 2016

Extra Psychology

By chance, I discovered that my Psychology teacher, who also covers Study Skills, was putting on a session for a couple of people in my class to finish some Study Skills work. While I'm up to date on that particular topic, the classroom in which the session was being held was the one with computers. As such, a handful of my classmates and I attended this bonus session to complete our current Psychology work rather than wait for the college library to open, which was closed because of exams.

My Psychology teacher was fine with us doing this; she completed what she needed to do with those who needed the Study Skills help and then she helped those of us who were working on Psychology. I'm glad I attended the session - I was behind on the assignment and was able to catch up thanks to it being held, as my teacher putting on and running the session meant we could ask her directly for advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment