Tuesday 15 March 2016

Where did that come from?

I experienced a difficult night due to aches, a headache and shivers. I'd barely received any sleep when out of nowhere, I started to shiver, despite my being wrapped up in bed covers. I was forced to put on extra clothing and take some paracetamol for the headache. Later, after I had officially awakened, I struggled to make it through my classes today but I was able to remain for the duration of the lessons. When I returned home, I went straight to bed.

I am seriously hoping that I have not picked up a cold or, worse yet, the flu. I have an important exam on Friday and I have the second part of an assignment to complete on Monday, the latter of which is done in verbal form. If I'm sick, my chances of earning high grades will be severely impacted. With any luck, a decent night's sleep will defeat whatever sickness I underwent today.

No comments:

Post a Comment