Saturday 26 March 2016

The severe headache

As I've posted here a few times recently, I've been suffering from a cold but that the cold is on its last legs. The cough is the part that still lingers but it, too, is growing weaker. Not weak enough, however.

This afternoon, I went for a walk. While out, it was cold and raining somewhat and I coughed quite a bit while out and when I returned, the coughing had caused a small headache, which soon progressed into a major one. It became so severe that I had to ask my brother to go to one of the local stores - in the early evening, too - to purchase and energy drink that has helped in the past when I've had a severe headache.

Between my cold and this headache, I haven't had much of a pleasant time recently! I'm feeling better now and my head doesn't feel too bruised from the headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment