Tuesday 1 March 2016

Bloggers Blog Party - January 2016

Oops - while busy with my now-completed Psychology assignment I completely forgot about January 2016's Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party contribution. Sorry about that! Here it is:

Monday 4th January: This is Chesterfield's market, taken on the day I rode Red Arrow and The Comet to the city.

Wednesday 6th January: I noticed this spider's web on my bus stop on this cold morning. Water droplets on a spider's web is quite a pretty effect.

Saturday 9th January: I visited Kimberley, Eastwood and Hucknall on this day. Managed to fit a lot of walking it!

Sunday 10th January: I walked around Hucknall (yes, two days in a row! Tested the Amberline route on the previous day) and decided I would visit this new(ish) housing estate in the town.

Saturday 16th January: A mug had been left outside for at least a week; it collected an inch or so of rainwater, which froze and created this cracked ice disc. It melted into the sink.

Tuesday 19th January: As awesome as my phone's camera is, it did not capture how truly majestic this sunrise was, seen here above the Rushcliffe Civic Centre.

Saturday 23rd January: I see this outlet every time I return from a visit to Calverton. I don't usually see it when travelling to Calverton because the Calverton Connection usually sails past before I can see it.


Sunday Janaury 31st: I thought I'd photograph a non-Trentbarton bus for a change. Here is the "Pink Line", a Nottingham City Transport bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment