Monday 18 January 2016

Snow-inspired bus change

As I have full days of lessons on Mondays and Fridays, I have to leave early and catch a bus that goes through my town at times between 7:40-8:10. Depending on traffic, such buses arrive at my college between 8:10 and 8:40, and if I take any later bus than one that I can pick up at 8:10, I arrive at college too close to the start of class and risk lateness, which I don't want.

Due to snowfall that occurred Saturday night, which has since melted, I became inspired to take a bus that travels through at 7:30, which is also one that drives closer to my house. My main reason for not taking this bus is that I thought it would take me to college too early and that I'd have to hang around outside for 10 or 20 minutes before entering the campus; however, when I took the bus today, it arrived at about 8:05, which meant I could enter without any issues.

I think I'll start taking this bus on Mondays and Fridays from now on, assuming this pattern holds; I'll try it out for the next few weeks and if I prefer this time to my previous times, I'll stick with it. This will also mean I'll be out of bed faster on Monday and Friday mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment