Thursday 4 July 2013

"Say You'll Be There" - Spice Girls

For today's post, this is the song "Say You'll Be There" by the Spice Girls; it is the second single from their debut album, Spice:


When I was around six/seven-years-old, I was into the Spice Girls, although it wasn't for their music (it wasn't until I was listening to the Open House Party nearly a decade later that I heard a Spice Girls song in its entirety); my favourite Spice Girl was always Baby Spice, whom I can now hear nearly every week because she is an afternoon presenter on the Heart radio network on Saturdays! I'm more familiar with the Spice Girls' debut single, "Wannabe", but since I've been listening to Heart I've heard "Say You'll Be There".

6 comments:

  1. I had the album and I enjoyed it. I wouldn't say I was a hardcore fan, but I did enjoy a few of their songs. I have "Wannabe" on my iPod. :p

    It's hard to believe I was 9 when I bought that CD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to believe how long ago it was; I don't have any of their albums (yet) but it's a shame they didn't do more!

      Delete
  2. I was OBSESSED with the spice girls! I loved posh spice and scary spice. (I still love Victoria) I had posters, dolls, the Play station game, and I still have the movie on VHS. I love this song. Hahahha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I just had a few pictures of them up on my wall. :) I've never seen the film before and I didn't realize that there was a game!

      Delete
  3. Oh man, I love the Spice Girls. Their music is still catchy. And the Spice World movie!? Get outta here, so good! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to get their albums rather than listen to a few songs. :) I still haven't seen that movie! :D

      Delete