Sunday 21 July 2013

My "Recipes": Andrew's Pesto, Egg and Cheese Tortilla Wrap

It's been ages since the My "Recipes" series ended. Over a year and a half later, I have a new recipe to post: Andrew's Pesto, Egg and Cheese Tortilla Wrap; I came up with it at yesterday's lunch. The ingredients are:

1 tortilla wrap
1 hard-boiled egg
2 teaspoons of pesto
2 tablespoons of grated/shredded cheese
 a microwave

On the tortilla, cut the hard-boiled egg into four or five slices and then cut those slices into quarters. Then add the pesto, mix it in with the egg pieces and then add the cheese, mixing it in, too. Wrap the tortilla up and then cook it in the microwave for a minute and a half. The result should be a delicious, easy-to-make wrap.

I don't have any pictures, mainly because I wasn't expecting my lunch to be both simple and tasty enough to warrant sharing!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds good minus the egg and maybe a tablespoon of cheese. I am not an egg fan and I can only tolerate some dairy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I remember that you're lactose intolerant. :(

      Delete
  2. yum! good protein-packed breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete