Thursday 26 July 2012

"Fireflies" - Owl City

I know this is another Owl City post, but last night I watched the newly-released video for "Good Time" by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen. After I watched it I realized that I had not yet seen the video for "Fireflies", Owl City's biggest hit to date:


When this song was hit back in 2009 I remember the video being praised on the Open House Party; every time I listen to "Fireflies" the track brings back a lot of memories of that year. "Vanilla Twilight" has a similar effect (I watched that video for the first time ever last night, too). Both are incredible songs and have imaginative videos.

Owl City's third album, The Midsummer Station, is scheduled for release on the 20th of August in the United Kingdom and the 21st of August worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment