Friday 11 November 2011

Skype fun

My Dad installed Skype on his computer earlier so he could test a new webcam. I decided to have a little bit of fun when he started a video call to my account.

He was talking, commenting how the quality looked good from his camera and was asking how it looked from mine when Oregon Trail II music started playing from my end of the call. He was surprised by this, and then I came down to listen to how the tunes sounded through Skype. We listened to Oregon Trail II tunes over Skype for about five minutes.

Now that I think about it, this does not actually sound very funny when typed up, but I can assure you that this was surprisingly hilarious while it happened (it was the whole scenario of listening to Oregon Trail II through Skype that made us laugh, as it was so bizarre).

2 comments:

  1. Aww, haha. I haven't used Skype in forever. :X I think I need to update mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I know you used it a few months ago so we had each other's details. :o It would be great for there to be an occasion when we're both online at the same time! :D

    ReplyDelete