Tuesday 29 November 2011

My "Recipes": Andrew's Bagels and Cheese

Episode number thirteen of  My "Recipes" is entitled Andrew's Bagels and Cheese:

1 bagel
Gouda or cheddar

Get the bagel and put 1 or 2 or more slices of cheese on it. I recommend putting one slice of Gouda on, since it is a large cheese.
Put the cheese inside the bagel!

My verdict: I have eaten a bagel with cheese before, and it is good. The recipe is supposed to be a bagel cut in half with cheese between the slices, but it does not make that clear: first it says to put the cheese on the bagel, then it says to put it in the bagel. Now that I have clarified that little point, the meal itself is nice, even if the recipe is messy.


Finally, Gouda can come in small portions, and even if it does not, it can always be cut into smaller slices. In addition, any type of cheese can be used in this recipe, not just the two listed here.

3 comments:

  1. If I liked cheese, this recipe would be perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great thing about bagels is that a lot of things, besides cheese, can go with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True! Fruit salsa dip (I;m lactose intolerant)!

    ReplyDelete