Wednesday 2 November 2011

My "Recipes": Andrew's Mother's Day Breakfast

The tenth episode of My "Recipes", entitled Andrew's Mother's Day Breakfast:

2 Sausages or 2 slices of bacon
1 slice of toast or one waffle
2 eggs or 1 egg
coffee or fruit juice

How to make it:

ANY WAY YOU LIKE!

My verdict: cool! I can make it ANY way I like! In that case, I will dip the raw sausages/bacon in my coffee/fruit juice, and put the uncooked egg(s) on my toast/waffle! Sounds great to me! Er, no, it does not, I would be sick. Blech.

Joking aside, this recipe is the most unhelpful yet: it has two sets of ingredients, essentially making it two recipes (or more, depending on which ingredients you use). It also evades explaining the preparation by telling the reader to make it “any way they like”.

No comments:

Post a Comment