Monday 6 February 2017

The conflicting sessions

As a result of my choice to undertake the practical side of one of my Media modules, my timetable underwent a change; this was something I had completely expected. What I had not expected, though, was for my new Media workshop session to occur at the same time as my American literature lecture and subsequent seminar.

Unsurprisingly, this worried me, for if this were to be my permanent timetable for the rest of the year, I would miss one of my modules; it would be unlikely for me to pass Year 1 with such a huge amount of information lost and sessions missed. Before I went to bed last night, I emailed my course leader, a module leader and a lecturer related to the practical side of the Media module. This morning, I received a response saying that I had been moved to the Tuesday Media workshop while the rest of my timetable remained unchanged; I was also thanked for spotting this and reporting it so quickly.

And thus, my concerns from last night were resolved by the morning. I wasn't looking forward to the prospect of missing one of my modules for the rest of the year. I'm glad it was addressed and in a timely manner!

No comments:

Post a Comment