Wednesday 22 February 2017

Media assignment (due 23rd February)

For my main Media module (not the one with the practical work), there is an assignment due for it tomorrow afternoon at 5:00pm. While I've conducted some research on it in advance, I've only started writing it this past week; I have another couple of hundred words or so to write and then I'll be able to submit it before my American literature lecture and seminar tomorrow.

I was up until 4:30am today writing it and expect, when factoring in some other things I have to do in the next few hours, to be working on it until close to that time past midnight. The reason for writing it during the night is because Wednesday is my only non-lecture day during the week and I was able to plan it so that I'd be able to work for much of two nights and all of one day. I have also fit sleep in when needed, so I am resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment