Friday 24 February 2017

Another late-night library visit

One of the many benefits of living on-campus is being able to access the library at any time; it's even better when the library is open 24/7 during term time. I've visited the library several time between the hours of 22:00 and 2:00 but tonight is one the rare times I've gone after leaving the shower; in fact, tonight I went to the library immediately after getting dressed after my shower. I decided to obtain now rather than tomorrow a book I need to read for Tuesday.

And thanks to visiting the library at this time frequently, I am familiar with two of the librarians who usually run the library late at night.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a school one but the regular library is never open that late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The regular libraries here aren't, either, as far as I know.

      Delete