Wednesday 27 July 2016

"Cupid's Chokehold" - Gym Class Heroes featuring Patrick Stump

Here is another song from 2006:


It's "Cupid's Chokehold" by the Gym Class Heroes featuring Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy. There are two versions of the song, one of which was released in 2005 from the Gym Class Heroes' album The Papercut Chronicles but the more notable version, with Stump, was released in late 2006 and is from As Cruel as School Children. The song was popular in the first few months of so of 2007.

I can't remember what my exact opinions of "Cupid's Chokehold" were. I remember liking it when 2007 came around but I'm unsure if I originally wasn't keen on the song. Regardless, I still like it now.

Did you spot the then-unknown person in the music video?

2 comments:

  1. Katy Perry, I think she was dating the main guy from GCH. That was a good song.

    ReplyDelete