Saturday 1 February 2014

Nottingham visit, February 2014

All four of us went to Nottingham for the day to visit my grandparents and to see my Hong Kong uncle, who is in the United Kingdom over the Chinese New Year. My relatives from the East of England were there and my other Nottingham relatives came over in the evening for dinner. I think that everyone had a good day; I certainly don't have any complaints.

In addition, I received a certain gift that will help me with some contributions to my blog. I shall reveal what this gift is in due course.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet, can't wait to see what the gift is! Glad you had a great day and Happy (Horse) New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned a bit about the East of England . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you learn? (Besides that I have family there!) :)

      Delete
    2. I thought you were referring to a country east of England until I searched it. :-)

      Delete
    3. Ah, okay. :) Yes, East of England is a region, much like the Northeast United States, whereas east of England is either France or the Netherlands!

      Delete