Sunday 23 February 2014

Foxes follow-up

Nearly a week ago, I posted two songs from Foxes, "Let Go for Tonight" and "Youth". I also briefly mentioned the song Zedd with with her, called "Clarity".

This afternoon, I was listening to an interview with Foxes on the radio. The interviewers noted that she had won a Grammy Award; sure enough, when I checked the list of winners for the 2014 Grammys, she and Zedd won the Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording for "Clarity".

While Foxes won a Grammy as a featured artist, her win is impressive given the short amount of time she's been prominent: her Wikipedia page was created in May of 2013 and she's been active since 2011, although the general public only started hearing about her last year. It would be great if her upcoming studio album, titled Glorious, or one of her solo singles wins a Grammy, too.

2 comments:

  1. Huh, interesting. I like hearing news like this. :D

    http://clayxmatthewsxfan89.blogspot.com/2014/02/100-days-of-happy-day-49-god-bless.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that we'll hear a lot more from Foxes in the future. :)

      Delete