Saturday 8 February 2014

The long walk and fitness

My brother and I went for a lengthy walk this morning, going to a park in another town. I used this as an opportunity to take some pictures with my new phone. What do you think of these?

In addition, I am officially fitter than I was a year (or even a few months) ago. Last time I walked with my brother, I had to ask him to slow down so I could keep up with him. During today's walk, I was not only able to match his pace without becoming exhausted, but on occasions I sped ahead of him. Since last summer, I have been both eating a little less (especially cutting back on desserts) and going on short-length power walks to help keep myself healthy. I'm glad to see that my efforts are paying off.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Looks like it was a nice walk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures look sharp and colorful!

    Stay away from Funyuns! That's my son's favorite junk food. Blech.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm highly pleased with my new phone's camera. :)

      Heh, I'm not even sure what those are called over here!

      Delete