Tuesday 18 February 2014

Mind's a blank

Well, that's unfortunate. I've been struggling to come up with posts for the past seven days or so and tonight I am unable to come up with something beyond saying that I can't come up with anything! Still, today's lack of a decent post isn't due to a complete lack of thinking on my part: I have been doing other writing today...it's just that it hasn't been for my blog!

On the bright side, usually whenever I write a post like this I follow it up with some good ones, so I'm hoping that tomorrow's post will be much more exciting!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you. Mind is blank today too; might be because it was a bad day. :\

    http://clayxmatthewsxfan89.blogspot.com/2014/02/100-days-of-happiness-day-44-minds-blank.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post. It does make me curious about what you are writing, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had e-mails and some other things to catch up on, which took away time to think of something for here!

      Delete