Thursday 18 October 2012

The three trees

When out on a walk this afternoon I took a few pictures. I originally made this capture for the middle tree and the other prominent tree to the right, but when I viewed the picture on the computer I realised there was another prominent tree on the far left. I like the view of the fields mixed with the cloudy sky and trees in the background:

The Sun is just outside the image in the top left corner; it's probably what obscured my view of the left tree through the screen of my phone!

2 comments:

  1. can't believe you take all your photos with your phone! they really are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Not all of my pictures are taken with my phone! :D My phone pictures are better in that I recently bought a new phone with a stronger camera. My best images are with this:

      http://airnicetolivelands.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/my-main-camera-and-irony.html

      This all being said, thanks for the kind comment, Betsy. I equally enjoy seeing the pictures you post on your blog. :)

      Delete