Monday 22 October 2012

"Everything" - Alanis Morissette

I heard "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette on the radio a few days ago, and so I decided to find the song on YouTube to both watch the video and listen to the song in its entirety. The page for that song linked me to one of my favourite songs of hers - "Everything", from her 2004 album So-Called Chaos:


I love Morissette's music, yet of her eight studio albums I only have one, and that's So-Called Chaos. I received that as a gift for Easter back in 2005. One day I'll have to get her other albums, especially Jagged Little Pill - where "Ironic" comes from - and Havoc and Bright Lights, as that's her newest album (released back in August).

After this post being about a music link and the ones before it containing almost exclusively pictures, I'll have to put some pieces with a high proportion of written content up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment