Friday 9 September 2011

A "Your Song" duet

Last year, I heard "Your Song" by Ellie Goulding, and I thought was a nice, gentle song. At the time I did not realise it was an Elton John song until Dad overheard Ellie Goulding's cover one day and asked who was singing the remake. A few months later, I heard the original "Your Song" on Heart Cambridgeshire: at first I was unsure about it, being used to the Ellie Goulding version, but after a few listens I considered both songs to be equal in how much I liked them.

I then thought how great it would be if Ellie Goulding and Elton John performed a duet of "Your Song": both have impressive vocals in each of their own versions of the song, and if they did a duet I truly believe they would complement each other very well and be magnificent.

No comments:

Post a Comment