Saturday 24 September 2011

My "Recipes": "Andrew’s Fruit Salad"

Episode six in the My "Recipes" series is entitled Andrew’s Fruit Salad:

1 large grapefruit.
100 grapes.
20 raspberries.
5 strawberries.
40 blueberries.
1 cranberry.
1 watermelon.
Lime Juice.
Bowl.

How to make it:

Mix everything inside the bowl.
Put a huge spoon inside it.

My verdict: this seems like any fruit salad with a variety of fruits, except it just has arbitrary numbers that distinguish it to make it “my” recipe (one cranberry?). Other than that, I think this one is fine.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, judging by the recipes already posted, your ideas were a lot better than the ones I made as as youngster. If I remember correctly I had a recipe for a cold drink comprised of nothing but orange juice and milk (literally putting equal measures of both into a glass and don't bother stirring) and I think I took one sip of it before chucking the rest of it down the drain. It wasn't appealing then and it doesn't sound any more appealing upon recollection. Reading your recipes just makes me want to make them as they sound really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised I never thought of that one. :D If you do try any, let me know, I'd be curious to see how it turned out. :) I have more to post!

    ReplyDelete