Monday 19 September 2011

Stefani Germanotta

While on the topic of pop singers who appeared in other media prior to their fame and look radically different nowadays, one video I recently came across on YouTube was of Stefani Germanotta...Lady Gaga.

This was filmed on an MTV show called Boiling Points a few years before she achieved fame. Essentially, the show is about trolling members of members of the public: if someone keeps calm for a certain amount of time, they win $100, but if they are angered and/or resort to profanity, they do not win the prize. Unfortunately, Stefani Germanotta ended up swearing and was the only one of the group who did not win anything! I doubt she is bothered, though, judging by her success.

I am a fan of Lady Gaga, her music, and am often interested in what new bizarre costume she comes up with next, but I like her natural look shown in the video above. I think it would be neat if she decided one day to make herself look like that again, even if only temporarily.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's amazing. :) It feels so weird not seeing her with blond hair.

    I love Gaga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does, doesn't it. :) I think she's great too, we hear her nearly every day at the moment over here!

    ReplyDelete