Saturday 9 July 2011

Heart Northamptonshire

I blogged over two weeks ago that I listened to Heart Cambridge on my radio, and that I would miss the station when I moved. I am pleased to say that the station I am listening to at the moment is Heart Northamptonshire! (I think it is also known as "Heart Home Counties".) As the time of this writing, Harriet Scott is presenting, and it is good to know that I will not have to miss Heart, the presenters I listened to (thanks, Mr. Beale!), or any or its music now that I am living in Northamptonshire!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you found that awesome station! At times I wished I lived in the UK to hear some of the awesome stations I hear about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Heart {or is it "I heart Heart" ;)}. What other stations have you heard about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that movie that came out a few years ago about the Free Radio or whatever... it was a rock station in the middle of the ocean. Then I used to subscribe to this British magazine: Mojo that talked about some.

    ReplyDelete