Sunday 10 July 2011

Skype

In the last couple of months, I have been using Skype. The reason for this is because I have a laptop with a built-in webcam and microphone: while I have owned this laptop for a year, it is only recently I have made use of these features. So far I have mainly been using Skype to talk to my grandmother, one of my uncles, occasionally my Dad, and also my brother when we have wanted to test a couple of things on Skype.

If any regular readers/official followers of my blog use Skype themselves, and would like to chat, please let me know and I will send you my Skype details so you can contact me (I would also prefer it if you are a blogger yourself, then we will both sort of know what to expect from one another). Of course, time zones and schedules (I will still be busy with unpacking and all that for the next week at least) will need to be taken into account when talking on Skype, but other than that, I look forward to talking to you!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I could start using skype again. :) I am not sure of my username off hand, but e-mail me and I can get back to you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete