Tuesday 19 July 2011

My "Recipes": "Andrew's Non-Boring Iced Tea"

The third episode of the My "Recipes" series is Andrew’s Non-Boring Iced Tea:

1 Gallon of Iced Tea .
2tsp sugar.
1 slice of lemon or grapefruit

How to make it:
Do not put all the Iced Tea Mix in or it will be a waste and taste horrible.
Put at least a large cup full in!
Add the sugar and lemon.

My verdict: this sounds no more exciting than how iced tea is made normally: lemon and/or sugar are the standard practice, and I doubt grapefruit would make it “less boring”. I am guessing by the “do not put all the Iced Tea Mix in” instruction I meant for the reader not to put the entire gallon of the iced tea mix in the jug the drink is being mixed in (I think I may have made an iced tea that was
too strong once). I also note I did not specify iced tea mix until the preparations.

No comments:

Post a Comment