Wednesday 6 July 2011

Here comes the move

The move is taking place tomorrow, and I have limited time to blog about anything with all the last-minute packing we have to do today. I will be taking a brief break from blogging, as I will not have any time to post anything for a few days or so due to the move (plus I probably will not have any internet access for a couple of days at first too), but I promise that I will be back soon though!

Now, we are off to Northamptonshire! Thanks everyone, and see you all soon!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move. I hope everything goes to plan and that there are even more fun filled adventures to be had in Northamptonshire :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much to you both. ;)

    ReplyDelete