My group for the Media practical and I spent this afternoon finishing off the production log for the video we made. This was a fiddly task rather than a difficult one, as parts of it involved printing off slides of the PowerPoint, signing them, scanning them and then re-inserting them into the main document.
All that has to be done in that module now is to personalise our production logs (we have a master copy of shared work but then we each adapt a copy of that for ourselves to upload for our individual eidts) and to write the portfolio. We have to write a portfolio each and so this is not shared work; all being well, I should be able to complete this and finish off my American Literature essay tomorrow. That'll be two assignments down, with one to go!