Thursday 11 May 2017

In 48 hours...redux

It's now under 26 hours before all assignment deadlines are upon me. Fortunately, my all-nighter was a success and I wrote a huge amount of my essay, as well as managed to help a few of my coursemates via chat messages. I finished at 6:00am to go for a walk.

For my walk, I went to Ruddington and rode the 10 bus to the city centre. I was surprised to encounter one of my coursemates board the bus briefly as it went through West Bridgford and when I arrived in the city centre, it was at about the time when my sociology/history teacher would arrive at Central. By happy circumstance, I was able to see her for a few minutes this morning, which is the first I've seen her since the Nottingham Post Awards ceremony last December.

I later spent much of the afternoon resting and now I'm about to return to the library for a second all-nighter, during which I will complete and submit my two outstanding assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment