Saturday 6 May 2017

Having a day off

As I've made clear several times over the past few days, my deadline for my three active assignments is next Friday. Despite the fact that I have less than a week to go to meet that deadline, I took today off.

Now, why did I do that, given that I have six days to complete the work? Part of it is because I have been extremely busy these past few days getting the work done; another part is that the Media practical and American Literature assignments are pretty much done and the other is that today was Saturday. I can afford to take this last pre-deadline Saturday off given that the preceding days were filled were hard work and following ones will be also.

There's not much point in needlessly exhausting myself. A short break, like today, will lead to greater productivity from me over the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment