Tuesday 8 December 2015

Psychology presentation

The Psychology presentations began today. Four other people and I were all randomly selected to go first, with me being the last of the five to present. The five who presented only did so to each other; no one else was allowed to stay in the room and they were free to return home if so desired.

Everyone thought that everyone else performed better than themselves. I stumbled near the beginning of my presentation in that I blanked; fortunately, since it was early on I was allowed to restart and once I did, I followed through with my presentation with only a few missteps but overall, I performed okay and I was my biggest critic. This is the only presentation the class is required to complete for this course.

2 comments:

  1. I think most people are their own biggest critic, though we are ironically afraid of criticism from other people. I suppose that's because we're afraid we will know for sure what we think is true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also not sure which is worse: receiving criticism from others or criticizing others.

      Delete