Friday 15 May 2015

Two down, three to go (2)

Susie raised a point in her comment to yesterday's post. She asked if my Sociology teacher should just throw out the question. Unfortunately, while that would be ideal, the contents of the exam are not up to her.

To my knowledge, all exams are national, so when, for example, my class was answering the second Sociology exam, everyone else in the nation who has been undertaking a Sociology GCSE this year would have done their exams at the same time we did. Individual teachers don't set the exams; there are national organisations that carry out this task. My teacher can complain but I do not know how likely she is to succeed in having that question discounted.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like what we have here in the States. Good luck on the rest of your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I did not know they were standardized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and everyone takes them at the same time! :)

      Delete