Wednesday 20 May 2015

The evening walk

For the first time in a long time, I went for an evening walk. Not a walk down to the bus, like on my nights out, but an actual lengthy walk in the evening. My day at college was productive and the weather was lovely, both of which put me in a good mood. As a result, I felt the timing was right for me to go for a walk after dinner.

I walked for an hour an a half, which brought the time to 9:10pm, and it was still light outside. One of the benefits of living in the United Kingdom is that in the summer, it doesn't become dark until after 9:30. The walk was very much worth it; there were a few people about and I listened to some music while walking.

2 comments:

  1. It won't be light until 9 PM until June 20 here (or whenever the summer solstice is). Sounds like a nice walk!

    ReplyDelete