Saturday 16 May 2015

Hucknall, mach 4

I complete my third successful walk (fourth attempt overall) to Hucknall today. I left in the morning and walked all the way there; after eating a little in Hucknall, I walked all the way back from the town to the Broadmarsh, rather than take a bus to the Victoria Centre like I did on the previous two occasions. When I returned to Nottingham's city centre I took a bus back home.

I estimate that I walked 20.5 miles today, which would likely make today's walk my longest to date.

On the way to Hucknall, I photographed this swan family. They were not at all bothered by my presence.

This is a The Threes bus. The Threes is a major bus route operated by Trentbarton, who also operate the main bus route where I live; however, my buses are green rather than orange.

4 comments: