Thursday 28 May 2015

Bloggers Blog Party - April 2015

It's almost a month overdue but here is April 2015's pictures for the Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party. Sorry again for the delay in posting them:

Thursday 2nd April: A view of a side road on the avenue on which my college is situated. This was during the last day of the second term.

Saturday 4th April: Two posts! My brother and I encountered this purple barrier in the afternoon; usually such barriers are orange, so a purple one took us by surprise.

In the second picture, it's a homemade hot cross bus, baked by my mother and brother.

Sunday 5th April: A road, countryside and houses near where my mother lives.

Thursday 9th April: Just another train at Nottingham station; this was when I was about to travel to Northamptonshire on the afternoon after my Macbeth control.

Thursday 16th April: At a store near my mother's house, I bought these two giant...squares, of Cadbury's Dairy Milk chocolate. It had been a long time since I last saw chocolate bars this size!

Saturday 18th April: Our old friend, the Ratcliffe-on-Soar power station. I took this on the day I returned to Nottinghamshire for my third college term.

Sunday 19th April: A bowlful of amaretti, which are almond-flavoured biscuits/cookies. I don't recall ever eating them before.

Friday 24th April: One of my friends at college kindly brought in these gingerbread men for the class during the break of that day's Sociology lesson. She gave me these three to take home with me and I wrapped them all up in a napkin.

Wednesday 29th April: This was a small protest, which occurred just outside the Nottingham Council House. They were demonstrating against austerity.

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... all that food looks good and I want them all! Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gingerbread guys look like they are in bed.

    ReplyDelete