Sunday 1 February 2015

The pubs

Yesterday, I visited my family back in Northamptonshire (I've visited there a few times recently). My brother and I went for a walk in the afternoon; he had already eaten by then but I hadn't and was hungry. As such, we agreed to go to one of the pubs in the town (he would just have a drink).

Until yesterday, we hadn't been to either of the two pubs before but we ended up visiting both. In the first one, I was told that they weren't serving food that day and recommended that we try the other one, which is just next door. In the second, they were serving food; I ate a cheeseburger with chips/fries.

I travelled to Northamptonshire with my Nottingham aunt. We stayed for a few hours before returning home to here in the early evening.

4 comments:

  1. Did you get a picture of the outside? I want to see the pubs over there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get a picture of them but there are plenty of pubs around for me to photograph. :)

      Delete
  2. Love me some fries + beer. That sounds like fun for you and your brother.

    ReplyDelete