Monday 16 February 2015

Bloggers Blog Party - January 2015

January 2015's Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party additions. I'm amazed I'd taken enough pictures for that month's blog party:

Monday, 5th January: I cut this cake up and thus, it became my charity brownies. After the bake sale for my class' first charity event finished, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that my brownies were popular in the various staff rooms.

Tuesday, 13th January: My grandfather provided a starter on this night. It consisted of bacon, chicken and an egg. He joked to not expect a starter every night!

Monday, 19th January: This yellow stain on the kitchen floor is turmeric powder...not something else. My grandfather spent a few minutes clearing this mess up (I did help).

Sunday, 25th January: This is Lincoln at night after my East of England uncle and I had dropped my cousin back off at her accommodation. Lincoln Cathedral can just about be seen in the background.

Wednesday, 28th January: I was sitting in the Nottingham market square when this pigeon eagerly approached me in hope of receiving food. Alas, I didn't have any food for the pigeon and thus, it walked off.

Thursday, 29th January: This is a partial view of Nottingham from an upper floor of my college. The campus' higher levels provide several excellent views of Nottingham.

5 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, turmeric.I like how yellow that and saffron are. Saffron is interesting to clean up as well.

    Wow, the view from your campus is stunning! I also love that pigeon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is Sunday the 25th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do like the low-light setting on my phone; it's awesome. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, I've definitely stained clothes with turmeric powder. That stuff is REALLY yellow.

    ReplyDelete