Tuesday 17 February 2015

Charity night drink

I had this to drink on the night of the charity event:

It's a WKD Blue; it's an alcoholic drink, albeit a fairly weak one but it was sweet and tasty, which was what mattered to me. You'll note that the drink is (obviously) blue in colour, as was the Blue Lagoon I drank at the Christmas party. Not every alcoholic drink I have is blue...I drank a WKD Red that night and Bailey's, which I had over the Christmas holiday, isn't blue, either.

Even though the WKD Blue wasn't strong, I waited until later in the event to consume alcohol; I thought it best for the various activities to be out the way first before relaxing.

6 comments:

  1. It's prettier than the Blue Lagoon. I like the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH I'm so glad this post reminded me - I had a blue drink in Disneyland when we were by the pool at our hotel. I just looked up the menu and this is what I had (not sure if it was at all similar to yours in any way except color):

    Ka-Blue-Ie! - Gorillas, rifles, dynamite, and river water don't mix...or do they? (Always makes a splash!)
    -- Light Rum, Cream of Coconut, Pinapple Juice, and a splash of Blue Curacao.

    ReplyDelete