Sunday 8 February 2015

Sunday nights

At present, I like Sunday nights. Why? Because Mondays are when I return to college, which, as I have made clear on several occasions, is something I've been highly enjoying for these past few months. I like Sunday nights because I know that usually the next day I'll be back at college. So what if it's Mathematics? I still love the lesson and seeing my friends.

Exceptions will be like next Sunday night because the following week is a half-term break. Given recent events, I would be happy to do away with college breaks and just stay there all the time. Unfortunately, that's unlikely to happen. Still, I can look forward to this next week at college; this Wednesday, for example, is when the final Employability group charity event occurs...and it's for the group of which I am a part!

4 comments: