Thursday 5 February 2015

The scarf

My Hong Kong uncle bought me a scarf during his recent visit. The primary reason he bought it for me was because my grandmother wanted me to wear it on the bus to help protect me from additional colds; however, I have also been wearing it for the way scarves are intended: to warm me.

Prior to the last few weeks, I had never really worn a scarf. I found them annoying and inconvenient and thus, never bothered to wear them. My opinion towards scarves has since changed: my dark navy blue scarf, which matches my usual black attire, suits me and it's extremely comfortable. In fact, since I put it on this afternoon I've only taken it off for short periods.

In short: I like my scarf.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, scarves have grown on me over the last year. I knitted one once and that was actually pretty fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was 13 degrees this morning and I had to be outside. I wore a scarf, a hat, snowpants, a parka, and gloves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope those all kept you warm. :)

      Delete
    2. I find scarves to be fun! But they do get caught in things. :)

      Delete
    3. I haven't experienced that problem yet. :)

      Delete