Monday 21 May 2012

Cambridge picture or two (again)

Here are four pictures that I took yesterday during our trip to Cambridgeshire. I was indoors for most of the time out, as I was meeting up with some people; however, I did manage to get a few photographs while in the car. While I was at my event, Dad, Mum, and my brother all went to Littleport to see how much the place has changed since we moved from the town last July. All of these images were taken with my phone:

One of Cambridge's numerous spires, and this particular one belongs to the Our Lady and the English Martyrs Church. There was a bit of a traffic jam in this part of Cambridge as we left the city, but it meant the car was still enough for me to get a couple of good pictures of the building (despite the side mirror present in the picture, I was completely inside the car and my window was closed).


The same church, just from a different angle. I am pleased with how this image turned out.


A picture of a random park area during another time when our car was paused from the traffic. Unlike the region where aforementioned church is, I am not sure what the road the park is located on is called or where in Cambridge it is.


This was on the way back to Northamptonshire. It is blurry, as it was taken while our car was in motion at high speeds (well, 60-70mph). However, I like the contrast of the blurred, green plants in the foreground with the yellow of the flora in the field behind them.

As you can see, I did not take many pictures of the afternoon trip, but I hope the ones I did post were pleasing.

2 comments:

  1. OhhH! Beautiful! Now you're making me want to come to the UK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be nice for you to come, it would be great to meet you! :D Don't worry, I'd like to see your home of King of Prussia. :)

      Delete