Thursday 24 May 2012

Blog anniversary

It was one year ago when, with the encouragement of my friend and fellow blogger Kimberly, I started my blog and made my first-ever post.

Back when I began I did not really expect to write anything more than a post a week, but with this being post 371 I have managed to create slightly over one per day! When it comes to my readership I have attained close to 5,000 views, with at least one view from over 75 different countries; in addition, I currently have seven official followers plus several other people who read the blog but are not bloggers themselves.

It has been a pleasant experience writing my blog over the past year, and I hope you have had as much fun reading as I have had writing. I also hope all of you who follow Air Nice-to-Livelands on a regular basis will continue to do so, and that I will pick up more readers before the second anniversary! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1 year! I ♥ your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, I really appreciate that. :D I'm a huge fan of your blog, too. ;)

      Delete