Monday 6 June 2011

Ventomato

One funny yet silly thing I've seen before was a tomato growing behind the mesh of a vent. It was at my grandparents' house, as my grandfather likes to grow vegetables; in the summer of 2010, he was growing tomatoes, and one managed to grow within the mesh of a nearby vent for the house! Interestingly enough, while all the other tomatoes were going bad by this point (the tomato season was coming to an end), this one was the lone fresh-looking tomato, despite being the same age as all the others!

In the end, I was able to get it out from behind the vent, so it never went bad, but it did get eaten: in addition, I think the vent it was growing near was for the fireplace, but fortunately my grandparents don't use theirs. Here's a video I took of "Ventomato" ("vent tomato"). It's silly, but funny in its own little way:

No comments:

Post a Comment