Friday 24 June 2011

Blogging for a month

I have now been blogging for a month! I have been more active in posting than I expected to be, but I have found it does not take too much time to write a blog post...even the long ones do not take that much time to write: it is thinking of what to write than can sometimes be the problem.

At any rate, I wish to thank everyone who reads my blog, whether you follow regularly or occasionally, openly or privately, or have expressed interest in a particular topic. I hope my blog has been interesting so far, and will continue to be for you. Comments are currently open to everyone, including anonymous posters, and my e-mail is open too: I do appreciate feedback.

So, while my blog is still relatively new, thank you to anyone who is a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment