Tuesday 14 June 2011

Salad and ice cream

Today has been one of the brightest and clearest days we've had so far here in North East Cambridgeshire: temperature-wise, it actually feels cooler than other days we've had, but the brightness of the sun definitely makes it feel warmer than it really is, especially if you're indoors.

It seems a little soon to blog about food when I blogged about it a few days ago, but I do think of salad and ice cream on days like this! Salad is a healthy and cool meal ideal for the weather, and ice cream is just a nice thing to eat when it's hot out. I rarely eat ice cream, and am not likely to eat any at the moment, but weather like this does make me think about it.

However, when I went downstairs a few minutes ago, I found out that we will be having salad as part of our dinner! I'm really pleased. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment