Monday 2 January 2017

"Tired of Being Sorry" - Enrique Iglesias and "Wish I Didn't Miss You" - Angie Stone

This is an unusual music post in that I am highlighting a different song each by two completely separate artists. Now, these two songs are:


"Tired of Being Sorry" by Enrique Iglesias (2007) and...


..."Wish I Didn't Miss You" by Angie Stone (2002). For the most part, neither of these songs has anything in common; however, I recently heard both while in a store. I typed up some of the lyrics on my phone to then research when I returned to my accommodation. These tracks are certainly a couple of gems!

Unlike Julian Velard and Aly & AJ, however, the existence of Iglesias and Stone was already known to me long before I heard their respective songs in stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment