Tuesday 12 April 2016

New Tutorials teacher

Prior to the recent break, our Tutorials teacher conducted her final lesson with my class before she left to pursue a new job. We were told that she would be replaced and we were wondering who her replacement would be; the mystery increased yesterday when our Sociology teacher said that she recently met the replacement.

The new Tutorials teacher is not a new employee and is, in fact, someone with whom I am familiar and vice versa. When I'm waiting in reception during the mornings, I almost always see her walking back and forth and in the past couple of months we began acknowledging each other. While the teacher is new to everyone else, to me she's a long-term friendly face and she and I joked about our interactions after the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment