Friday 1 April 2016

Bloggers Blog Party - February 2016

Here it is: February 2016's Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party:

Monday 1st February: I witnessed this beautiful sky on one of my return trips from a day at college. At this point, the nights were still arriving early.

Sunday 7th February: This is a major road in Hucknall; I've walked along it at least twice. Walking here and up or down Hucknall's main road is about a five mile walk.

Monday 8th February: Cadbury Dairy Milk with marshmallows! These are tasty but rare, from what I can tell.

Tuesday 9th February: The digestive biscuit on the left was missing half its chocolate. In fact, it was probably missing more than that because the part that was covered was only lightly layered when compared to the digestive on the right.

Thursday 11th February: Villager 1 in the morning, heading towards Newton and taken from the Villager 1 towards Nottingham.

Friday 12th February: I learnt on this day that colouring books for adults exist.

Tuesday 16th February: This white horse is the first equine that I stroked since the horses I was friendly with back in 2009 in Oregon.

Friday 19th February: A bus in Leicester, while I was on my way back to Nottingham after the second half-term break.

Wednesday 24th February: Some of the scenery in Poland as our coach was on the way to Auschwitz.

Thursday 25th February: This is a random view of downtown Krakow in Poland. When it comes to walkability, I'd say that Krakow falls somewhere in the middle, although it's not too difficult walking around at night when traffic is less.

Friday 26th December: Some chocolate I purchased in Poland. I shared it with family.

6 comments:

  1. Milka chocolates are the best! I love that chocolate.

    Beautiful sky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never seen nor eaten any of it before I purchased it in Poland. Now I often see it in stores here!

      I agree! :D

      Delete
  2. Wow! I'm loving all of the photos. Especially the first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie! :) I was impressed by the sky, too; looked even better in person.

      Delete
  3. I heard about the coloring books, I never tried them. I also tried Milka before, it's better than Hershey but not as much as some other chocolates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm not sure coloring books are for me, ha ha. It is tasty chocolate; I miss Russell Stover chocolates in the US...they were fantastic.

      Delete